Hera black cushion No.17 Rose Vanilla
Makeup cushion foundation with a lightweight texture for comfortable yet beautiful skin all day long
BLACK CUSHION, the perfect start to makeup
Lightweight texture that blends into the skin seamlessly for a perfect fit
Ultra Fine Powder Dispersion technology offers light yet full coverage, while mica coated with amino acid derivatives blends in with the skin for enhanced brightness.
Double layer of foundation is evenly applied over the skin and stays put for long hours
Double Lasting Layer comprises two layers: a hard layer and a soft film for makeup that lasts longer.
Non-sticky fresh matte finish
Matte Finish Gel leaves the skin feeling soft, fresh and matte without a sticky feeling. Gel dispersed in liquid phase gives a semi-matte finish, like powder applied on top of foundation
How to use
- Put MAGIC STARTER mostly to the diamond zone on the face in a circular motion.
- Gently blend over the face to prep the skin. (Diamond zone: connecting the center of the forehead, of both cheeks and the chin)
- Put an adequate amount of BLACK CUSHION on the puff and apply by gently dabbing it along the contour of the face. (Contour line: from the center to the outer edge of the face)
- HERA BLACK CUSHION runs along the contours of the face to bring out the best shape with added dimension.
Press the puff down gently on the cushion sponge to take an adequate amount and lightly dab across the face.
- Keep the product closed after using it. If you left it open, moisturizing and other ingredients good for the skin may evaporate and cause the cushion sponge to shrink.
- If you use your hands to apply the product, you may not be able to feel its cooling sensation.
How to replace the refill
- Press the arrow mark at the back of the product with your thumb.
- Push the bottom of the product up.
- Separate the refill that pops up.
- Push the new refill into place.
- Use within 12 months from opening.
- Keep the product at 10–30ºC away from direct sunlight.